Friday, May 27, 2011

Day Out With Thomas!

Today they had a "Day Out With Thomas" in Heber and Chris and I were able to take the boys! It was a little pricey but the kids had a great time. We went on a 20-25 minute train ride and then walked around to the different little booths that they had. The kids carried around a little map and once they got four stamps from one of the workers, they got a little prize. There was a fun gift shop with WAY over priced Thomas stuff. We opted to not buy anything since we are buying Carter a train table for this birthday next month! I of course took a million pictures and wanted SO badly to get a good picture of the kids in front of Thomas. I was not happy that you had to pay to do this and wait in a long line. They had Thomas completely blocked off! So I tried to snag one once it drove past...kind of worked :) HAD to get cotton candy for the hour ride home. Can you say STICKY?!

1 comment:

Angie Adam said...

Oh my gosh! I don't know why but I LOVE when little boys love Thomas!! I think its adorable... And cotton candy was of course a must!