Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well Baby Check Up


Carter went to the doctor's yesterday for his 18 month old well baby check up. Never again will we schedule an early morning appointment! My kids are definitely not morning people. Anyway,the doctor said he was the healthiest kid he had seen in a while. We feel completely blessed! Also, we were more than pleased that his ear infections are completely gone! Here are his stats at 19 months:


Weight: 22.7 pounds (Landon weighed 22 pounds at 1 yr!)

Height: 31-33 Inches?

Head Circumference: ?


*I forgot the paperwork with the percentiles and head circumference info on it so I just listed what I could remember. Next time we go in for shots, I will update*

3 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Poor baby Carter. He looks so sad in that picture..

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Poor Carter! He looks so pathetic!! Haha. I wonder why they aren't morning kids? It's a mystery... I mean, you LOVE the mornings :)

Brooke said...

Carter CAN be pretty pathetic! Sometimes he will cry and I run into the room thinking he spilt his head open and he's just sad because he can't reach something or Landon won't share this toys. He's a pretty smart cookie....so don't be fooled!

He stopped crying two seconds after I took the picture. He wanted to get down and get into the doctors cupboards.