Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Silk Flowers

Late one night, I rumaged through my craft drawers and found some pink satin left over from a blanket I made a few years ago. I also had pearls in my bead kit so I started making these flowers. I just love them. I wanted to learn how to make them for my niece who is due to make her appereance this May! The best part-they are super easy to make! I also made some headbands out of nylon and they look darling together. I made this big one for a girl I work with for a photoshoot she was doing. (I did a little trimming after I saw this pic) I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. Anyway, something fun to me to do while the boys are fast asleep. Now if I only had a daughter to spoil her with these...;)

Oh and sometimes little Evie comes over and helps me and her mama!

No comments: