Thursday, February 24, 2011

Before/After

Before


After



For as long as I have known Chris, we have wanted to save up our money and buy a new couch. We moved (5 times) and it just never happnened. So with part of our income tax return, we splurged and picked out this beauty. It arrived on Monday and we have been in love. I didn't even mind that the delivery guy called me at 7:20am to tell me he would be there soon. If you know me at all, you know I don't get up for nothin! It's so nice that our whole family plus some can fit at one time and watch movies or play games.

3 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I LOVE you couch! I will be coming hopefully soon to come and see your new apt and YOU and the boys :)

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I love it! I want a new one now!

{Rollins Family} said...

Im pretty sure thats the SAME couch we have....it looks great and you'll LOVE it!!!!