Monday, January 17, 2011

Hair

I am the person who never has a good haircut. I don't think I have ever gotten a haircut that I go home feeling good with. I chopped 8 inches off in November because my hair was absolutely FRIED from perming it. I like it long but I feel like I did the same thing everyday...either straight or in a pony tail. Anyway, my hair is too long right now to look good with my hair cut (an a-line) but I don't want to go cut it all off again if I am going to grow it back out. Half up is pretty much the only way I can wear it now without it looking dumb. What should I do?!

3 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I love your hair short like that! Just do a little puff in the back and straighten it all down and send me a pic. I know it will be cute!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I like it short, but long is pretty. I am having the same problem.. I don't know what to do with mine cause its getting longer, but all I do is straighten it or put it in a pony, like you said. Why can't hair look good ALL the time?

Angie Adam said...

I think it looks cute! When my a-line was growing out I started flipping it out barely at the end with my flat iron and it looked fine, like a haircute growing out but still pretty cute. Sometimes, when I was feeling really crazy :) I would put little curls in it. But honestly I think its cute!