Sunday, December 26, 2010

24

I turned 24 years old on November 6th and was completely spoiled by my boys! Chris let me pick out my birthday present -a plum colored purse and a mustard colored wallet. Then he brought me home a cake from Harmon's for breakfast. That same day, Landon helped Pa-pa make a crazy cake with purple and pink colors in the middle. Landon was so proud of the cake! We just had to get a picture together. He was so cute this year...since he had no idea that I went out and picked out my birthday present, he thought that I didn't get a gift from him. As I was opening up a gift from my mom, he came up to me, had a pouty lip and said "Mom, I'm sorry I couldn't get you a pink DS." I about died! How cute is that? He thinks that everything that is pink is something I will want. Anyway, can you believe I'm 24 already? I feel like I am getting so old!

No comments: