Sunday, October 31, 2010

Seattle!

You bet we missed the rain!!!
Just missing Landon!

Brady boy.

Eating icecream at one of our favorite restraunts.

Brotherly love.

Landon getting Connor baby to laugh.

Carter helping us out on the drive home.

Last weekend, Chris and I packed the boys up and headed to Seattle Washington. Chris' parents were moving so Chris wanted to help. He spent most of the weekend using his muscles while I stayed with my good friend Mandy and her two little boys at her inlaws home. The weekend was too short but it was so nice to be back "home." I always have so much fun with Mandy and it's sad every single time it's time to go home. Landon had a good time with her almost two year old, Brady, and I could not get enough of her 4 month old, Connor. Connor made me want 10 more babies! He is the most well behaved, smilest baby I have ever seen. Landon even got him to do more than a few belly laughs. We didn't get to see everyone that we wanted to but there will be more road trips coming up.