Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24th Of July!

Pioneer Day is an official holiday celebrated on the 24th of July in Utah. We look forward to this day because it's like celebrating the 4th of July all over again! We started off the celebration by getting a brand new car! That's right, we are no longer carless! Well, it's a 2009 Toyota Corolla but practically new. We did not even pick out this car...the salemen kind of just said what about this one? And we loved it! Next to my wedding and the birth of my two sons, this was one of the most exciting days of my life! Finally, freedom! We have not just wanting but desperately needing this car for some time now. I feel really blessed that everything finally worked out.
After picking up the car, Chris took the new car home and the boys and I went over to Uncle Craig's for food, family, swimming, and fireworks! I wish I would of taken more pictures. Landon had a blast with all of his second cousins on the trampoline and in the pool. He had a great time with the fireworks and so did Carter! He really surprised everyone with how well he did. He is hilarious! The louder the firework, the more he would clap. I always have a good time catching up with all of the girl cousins and wish they lived closer so we could play more. This was a great day and we had a lot of fun with our family. We are so lucky!

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

happy 24th!!! :)
looks good....we bought our jetta over the 24th, 3 years ago, its a perfect time to get a GREAT deal!!