Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day {2010}

This last Sunday we celebrated my first Mothers Day as a mother of my TWO sweet little boys. I can't express how much I LOVE being a mom to Landon and Carter. Being a mom is one of the most challenging yet the most rewarding job there is out there. I am excited to see what the future brings with these kids and hope they think I am doing a good job ;)

After church, Chris and I went over to my parents for a Mothers Day dinner. There my mom gave me a dress from Old Navy that I have been wanting. Silly woman, thought I was supossed to be giving gifts to HER. She is such a fun mom, I love her very much! A few days earlier, Landon kept telling me he was going to buy me a dress for Mothers Day. I would hug him each time and thank him even though I thought he had no idea what he was saying. Turns out, he had gone with my mom to purchase the dress. He even told me that he had picked out a card and a treat for me. The night before Mothers Day, he could not wait to give me his card and I COULD NOT wait to eat my chocolate covered strawberries. That may be why two were gone before I had a chance to take a piture. Landon knows his mommy well!! Landon also made me the sweetest card at church and was so happy to give it to me. I am such a lucky mom. I really am. I love my boys more than life itself and I am so grateful for both my mom and mother in law.