Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bedtime

Usually bedtime for the kids is when I finally have some time to myself after a long day and it cannot come fast enough. However, there ARE times when I don't want to put them down because they are being so darn cute. The other night was one of those times. For the last month or so, Carter will pull down his bumper to see what's going on while I am getting Landon ready for bed or when he is waiting for someone to come get him when he wakes up. {The first time I noticed it was when, somehow, Landon ended up in our bed and I was in Landon's bed after Carter had eaten in the morning and gone back to sleep. I had fallen back asleep for a while when heard him start fuss. When I finally looked up, he was staring at me with the bumper down. I could NOT stop laughing. He was just so stinking cute.} Now when the lights are out, there is just enough lights from Carter's crib toy and Landon's night light that Carter can see Landon and tries to talk to him. These kids are way too fun!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

oh I wish I could see you guys every day!! Glad I was able to visit!