Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

We have been loving this warm Spring weather we have been having lately! Every chance we get, we try to get out of the house and go for walks. We figured out it is only 2 miles to my parents from our place so that's mostly where we head to. The pond near our house is always a hit with Landon too. Today I especially loved the blooming trees and blue skies. Loved it so much I didn't even mind the wind and how hard it was so push the double stroller with the wind blowing against us. Didn't mind it at all!
But Carter didn't like it one bit! The wind was way too much for him. Good thing our walk to Grandma's only took about a half an hour.Eariler today before Chris had to go to work, the kids, Chris and I walked to the pond. Landon's hair was poking up everywhere and everytime I looked at it when he was walking in front of us, I would comment on how funny it was. Finally Landon turned, folded his arms, scowled, and said "Stop saying that about mine hair!" So the more I commented, the more he would get mad. I don't know why, but I kept doing it. He was cracking us up. That boy has some crazy hair and I don't usually style it unless we are actually going somewhere.

Even the animals came out to play.How random are these life size statues in someones front yard? I think this house is Landon's favorite part of the walk.

Feel free to stay as long as you want, blue skies!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Okay, I seriously BURST out into laughter when I saw those last few pictures. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!! Why are some people so tacky? Hahahaha :)

Alisha and Braeden said...

haha landon! He must have some hair thing cause remember when you had to buzz it off and he was so embarrassed? He just loves his hair thats all! :)