Friday, February 19, 2010

Time Out Chair

Landon's great Grandpa (my mom's dad) is an excellent craftsmen. Name something you want and he can make it! While we were visiting one day, I was telling grandpa and grandma Mayne how Landon has needed time outs. My grandpa replied, "Maybe we should make him a time out chair" and that's exactly what he did! He surprised us with it today and I was so impressed! I excitingly told Landon to come try out his chair so he came over, sat down, and started to pout. Poor thing thought I was putting him in time out. Then I told him I just wanted a picture and then he could play and he was happy.

Thanks Pa-pa Red Truck! Hopefully Landon won't spend too much time on it ;)

[I can't wait to paint and decorate this 'bad boy..' haha get it? I will post pictures as soon as I do!]

1 comment:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

That is so funny! I can't wait to play with Landon!