Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tubby Time

Carter hated bathtime when he was first born but sure loves it now!!! Since Carter loves to sit up and watch everything that is going on, I knew he would just love a bath sitting in his Bumbo. Usually I have his baby tub filled with water when I put him in it so it was a real treat for him to watch the water pour in. I could hardly get him to look up for a picture-he could not stop staring at the water, making conversation. The Bumbo floated up a little bit so I had to make sure he didn't lean over too far. Landon kept asking, "Is that his boat?"
All squeaky clean
and ready for bed.

3 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

He is getting so big! I want to come and visit you guys so bad!!!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh he is just so cute!

{Rollins Family} said...

LOVE the towel pic!