Thursday, December 31, 2009

Santa PIctures

A few days before Christmas, my mom and I were doing some last minute shopping. Just down the road from my house, there is a photography studio that was doing FREE Santa pictures. We hurried and found outfits for the kids and took them down. Landon was super super excited to see Santa . A lady in front of us with a baby told us we could go first because she could see that. Landon told Santa he wanted Legos and Carter just kept staring at him. I think we did pretty good because the kids are both smiling and looking at the camera. I got six pictures in the mail today, along with Christmas confetti, and was really pleased with how they turned out. If I want to order more or bigger pictures, I can go in and do so. I thought that was a good idea because who has tons of extra money to get Santa pictures done DURING the holidays? Plus, it's only a couple of bucks. $1 for a 4/6 and $3 for a 5/7. Can't beat that! I think these would be fun for the Grandma's, yes?

**I think the scanner was dirty. They didn't scan all that well but enough to get the idea!**

4 comments:

Kari said...

WOW, Landon and Carter look A LOT alike! Gosh, you make some cute kids, Brooke! :)

Alisha and Braeden said...

Those turned out so cute Brooke!

{Rollins Family} said...

cute!!

*Those shelves i got from target, they are called cubical storage :) They have LOTS of colors too, pink, blue, natural, dark brown (thats what ours are), cherry, and even more than that AND the canvas box colors go on forever too (A TON! They are so nice, look into them they are only like 39 dollars ro somthing i think, 9 boxes are in 1 (we have 2)

and it IS nice my kids go down so early, and they slept in til 8, SA-WEET!

Julia said...

so adorable! aww this is certainly not a creepy santa. he is so sweet to the kids. happy new year!