Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve


For Christmas Eve this year, Chris had to work so the kids and I spent most of the day at home, resting. Carter had a little bit of a fever and Landon has been missing out on his naps so it was some good down time for us! Later in the evening, Landon and Carter came with me to Grandma's for dinner. After dinner, Cody and Landon went outside to light candles in paperbags on the sidewalks. Almost the whole neighborhood did this so it was fun to see. Then, Grandma surprised Landon, Carter, Brittany, and I with new jammies-the daddies got books to read to their families. [Chris showed up just in time to read the books!] Soon after, it was getting late so we headed home to make cookies for Santa and put carrots out for the reindeers. Landon was super excited for Santa to come but went to bed surprisingly very well.

My mom and I tried to get a good picture of the kids at her house in their matching jammies but it did not go so good!

. Luckily, they cooperated later and I was able to get some cute pictures...


I think the best part about Christmas Eve was how excited Landon was for Santa to come. This is the first year he was able to understand everything that was going on and it was just SO fun. Also, it was a SiLeNt NiGht...

No comments: