Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anelope Island

Joan and Chuck took the kids to Anelope Island in Salt Lake on Tuesday afternoon. Carter and I were going to go as well but then we realized we didn't have a car big enough to fit all of us because Chris was at work. So off they went! They came home telling me how much fun it was. I couldn't believe how close they had gotten to the buffalo to take a picture-craziness! It was nice for Landon to get to play with his grandparents and cousin and see all of the fun animals and olden day houses.

So while they were away, Carter took a nap...
Snuggled with a pair of basketball shorts...(He always has to have something silky or soft by his face so he loved this. I almost put the shorts in his carseat because he was so content with them. Such a funny little boy.)

and found the sports channel at a local resturaunt.

Oh and I just enjoyed Carter in good spirits!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

It looks like you guys had some fun with grandma and grandpa! Can I just say that you have two cute boys! I know I've only said that like once or twice before :)