Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Red Truck Grandpa

Landon absolutely adores his Great Grandpa (My mom's dad. Landon calls him Red Truck Grandpa because he drives a red truck) and it's so neat to see them playing together. As soon as Landon sees him, he immediately wants him to play with him and every time, he does and wants to. He'll usually get down on the floor and play with whatever Landon brings to him. Sometimes when we go over, Grandpa has a car or toy waiting for Landon that came out of his Cherrio box-SO cute that he was thinking of him. When we went over for a visit the other day, the first thing Landon did was ask Grandpa to play on the floor. They played for a long time! Carter actually played a little bit too. At one point, Grandpa and Carter were sound asleep so I went to grab my camera and Landon just had to be in the picture too! Then, I was in the other room with my grandma and it was just Grandpa and the baby and Carter was just talking away. I went in thinking he was fussing but they were just having a good old time together. The fact that Landon and Carter have a great grandpa so close to them that LOVE them is so cool to me. They are such lucky lucky boys!

No comments: