Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Turtle Sandbox

Landon's birthday surprise came a little early for him this year. We are going to be out of town for his actual birthday, September 5th, so we were going to celebrate this weekend. Landon is constantly wanting to dig in my mom's front yard so we decided to buy him a sandbox to play in. We've had it in the garage, hiding, and I have been dying to give it to him. I'm am never good at keeping surprises! Well, yesterday my mom and I fixed up the garden area and bought the sand for the sandbox. So then I really wanted to give Landon his present! After dinner, he gave him a bucket filled with things you would need in a sandbox. He had no idea about the box but was still happy about his shovels. W thene showed Landon the turtle and he went running for it, so excited. He played in the box until it was dark and it was the cutest thing.

3 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

why is he getting so big?? I want him to stau cuddly forever!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

FUN! I bet he is in love with that sand box! You are such a fun mom!

Alisha and Braeden said...

He looks like he is turning older than 3! I still can't even believe he is going to be 3. He is so cute. He looks like his dad a lot. Hope you guys have fun in Washington!