Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day


I was silly this year and didn't get any pictures. What was I thinking?! Anyway, we started off the day by going out to a yummy breakfast at IHOP. Landon was a huge fan of his twisty "slide" straw. Then, all of the boys headed to the UTES game and I went baby shopping with Joan and Lena. My favorite kind of shopping! Joan bought me a breast pump and I found some really good deals on baby boy winter stuff. We're talking 3 bucks an oulfit! When the guys got home from the game, I showed Chris the baby stuff and pump but didn't think he would really care. He was really confused by the pump and said he didn't understand how it sucked because he didn't feel it on his hand. Joan then told him to lift up his shirt and she stuck them on and sure enough, it worked! It was SO funny. I should of gotten out the camera. "Here baby, look, this is how we prepared for your arrival." Haha. I thought Chris would be angry that I spent more money on clothes but he thought they were really cute. Then we just relaxed and ordered a pizza. Later, Brittany and Cody stopped by with cupcakes and we ended up watching "Unfaithful" on tv. What a great Valentine's Day movie ;] It was a fun day though! I was glad to be able to spend it with both of our parents. Oh, and I coudln't believe this was Chris and my fourth Valentine's together. Crazy! Happy late Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: