Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Appointment @ 14 weeks

Today I had my 3rd doctors appointment for this pregnancy. I am 14 weeks 3 days pregnant! I had to be seen by another doctor (just this time) and I was really nervous because he is a male doctor. However, he was very friendly and made me very comfortable. He said everything looks good and the baby sounded great! I just love hearing the heartbeat. Sometimes it's hard to believe that there is really a tiny growing baby in my belly. For some reason, I am a lot more worried about something happening so to hear that the babies heartbeat is nice and strong really calms me down. I can also feel the baby which amazes me! I don't remember feeling Landon move THIS early on in the pregnancy. I heard you can feel the baby a lot quicker with your second. I don't feel the baby very often but every once and a while I feel a little kick (or something!) and it makes me smile. Another thing that amazes me is that I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment. I am getting bigger everyday and thought for sure I gained tons of weight. I haven't been eating as much as I did the first time so I guess that's part of it. Anyway, everything is going well and we are going to call tomorrow morning to set up an appointment to have our first ultrasound done. I can't wait!

I am definately getting bigger!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh you look so cute with your little belly! I miss you and wish we lived close by. I am definately going to come up when you have that babe! Hope you have a happy new year!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

you are so cute! i can't wait to see your belly!