Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm A BIG Kid Now!

Landon went number two for the first time on his potty chair the other night. He didn't just run up, sit down, and start going but it's exciting just the same. We were eating dinner and I was on the phone with my sister. I noticed that his face was getting red so I told my sister I was going to run him to the potty and hung up with her. I got him down from his highchair and asked if he wanted to go on the potty and he said "YEAH!" So I hurried and pulled off his diaper and he actually sat there and pushed! We were so proud.

For the past couple of days, whenever he gets up from his naps, he'll let us know that he went "pee pee." He even knows when he's about to pass gas! Hopefully that means he's aware of when he goes so we can start really potty training him. A lot of moms have told me that boys are harder to train and I should wait until he's 3 but I think if Landon seems ready, we'll just give it a try!!!!!

Any advice would be appreciated!!!!!!

No comments: