Sunday, November 16, 2008

Goodbye LEAVES

Chris told my mom he would rake the leaves this weekend. Landon and I decided to "help." I really just watched and took pictures but Landon did help smash the leaves in the garbage can :)



I think this picture is cute because you can tell Chris is laughing. He thought it was a little ridiculous that I wanted to take pictures of him raking. Of course I do, babe!

Here is my first belly shot at about 8 weeks. In the last few days, it has really started to poke out. It's a little embarassing to me that I am showing this fast but I just keep trying to tell myself that it's my second pregnancy and I wasn't tiny to begin with. What's a girl to do?

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

it took me a minute to find your new page...i had to look at my permissions list, you have to tell people when you change your address because we can't click our links anymore :(

and don't you worry....i shoudl be in amterinty pants already but i'm boycotting for as long as i can. you look cute, don;t you even sress!!

{Rollins Family} said...

...we'll be your baby friends!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

You have a cute baby bump! Ya 2nd time moms always show right away! I can't wait to find out if your little bug is a girl or a boy! I miss you!