Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

Landon and I went to the mall with my sister eariler tonight. Just as we were rushing to leave the mall and head to Kohl's before it closed, a lady working at Kiddie Kandids asked me if I wanted a free portrait done of Landon. I hesitated and looked at Brittany but after she promised it was free and would only take a few minutes, I agreed. Landon has been sick and won't even let me take pictures at home when he is well so I was afraid he wouldn't let me go. However, the girl taking the photos started playing catch with him and he did awesome. They had some techincal difficulties trying to pull up the pictures of Landon on the computer so needless to say, we didn't make it to Kohl's but ended up with a very adorable photo of Landon! I think he looks so grown up. Now if only I had a more appropriate oulfit on him!

As we were leaving, I was given a 30% off coupon for our next visit! They told me since it was Landon's birthday recently, I could receive a free 8 by 10 and 10% off any package, which is even more cool. I was going to get his 2 year pictures done pretty soon and was going to go to JcPenny since I have a free 8 by 10 there but I like Kiddie Kandids so much more. They actually play with the kids and have fun props and everything. I got Landon's pictures done there when he was 6 months old (I also got free photos then too!) and they are too cute. So next time you take your kiddo to the mall, make sure you dress him up! The single photo is the actual 5 by 7 I took home with me. It's from the picture of Landon sitting, they just zoomed in and added a border. The coloring doesn't look so great because I took a picture of a pictures. I added the border to the two photos from their website. I love free stuff!

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

He is so cute! Remember when he first whent there? He was a tiny baby! I can't believe how much he has grown! You need to have another one soon so my baby and yours can play and take pictures together! I miss you!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Wow thats way cool. Those pictures are cute! I like how big he is smiling. It must have been fun for him!