Sunday, September 28, 2008

General Relief Society Meeting

Alisha, me, Brittany, and poor Jade who kept getting cut out of the pictures!


I had the opportunity to go to the General Relief Society Meeting on Saturday-thanks to Cody! I went with Brittany, Alisha, and Jade. Of course it's special to be able to go to such an event but it was extra special because Jade is not yet a member but wants to be. She was super excited.


I am so grateful for the Relief Society and for all of the help it has brought to me. I am also grateful to be a member of the LDS church, although sometimes I think I take it for granted. The meeting really opened my eyes to see what is important in life. I should be setting a good example to not only my family, but others as well. I hope I will get to help others in the church as they have helped me over the years.


It was a fun and spiritual night-thanks again Cody.


1 comment:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I wish I could be there with you! I'm glad you had a good time!