Saturday, September 6, 2008

Birthday Fun

Landon got this sweet new ride from Mommy & Daddy for his birthday yesterday. He really likes it. I didn't take a lunch at work so I could come home and Landon could open his presents. When I got home, no one was there! My mom had taken Landon out to Red Lobster with Chris and Travis. Not fair! Good thing I came home when I did though...My parents bought Landon a fish tank and two goldfish and they looked like they could barely breathe. We think it was from the chemicals they told us to put in the tank. I took the fish out and put them in a vase with new water and now they are so happy! Anyway, when they got home, Landon opened his car from us and presents from his Grandma and Grandpa Brown. He got a new oulfit and an awesome car track with battery operated cars. He played with it all night!





After Landon's nap, my mom made dinner and we had carrot cupcakes with vanilla frosting. We gave Landon a cupcake with 2 candles in it and he kept saying "HOT HOT!" but when we blew them out for him, he got kind of scared. Maybe next year he will know more about what is going on. We had fun anyway though!


1 comment:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

HEY! Post the pics from Saturday at his party. And you need to email me those pics I asked for!! Thanks for letting us come hang out with Landon on his b-day!