Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bedroom stuff.

I'll admit that I'm kind of a thrifty kind of shopper. I don't usually buy anything unless it's on sale and I will hunt for a bargain before I buy what I am looking for. I am pretty much obsessed with the DI and you can probably find me there at least once or twice a week. I've found so many fun things there. I think the best deal I ever bought from a thrift store is Landon's maple crib (in Seattle) for 12 bucks. I since have painted it white and boughten one part it was missing but it is a great peice of furniture! Anyway, I found this comforter set yesterday for $4. FOUR DOLLARS! I love it but normally probably wouldn't of picked it out but since it was that cheap, I had to! I have it over the side of the twin bed but it is going to go on our queen. I also bought two little night stands from Target with one of our giftcards from the wedding. We have wanted nightstands for so long but have never really had the cash. We are finally starting to get some nice furniture of our own instead of whatever people will give us. Not that we don't appreicate anything (!) but it's nice to be able to pick out what we want and have everything kind of match. I am super excited to move everything to Utah from Washington and to set up everything in the basement when it's done. My head is running crazy with ideas. I want to blow up a picture from the wedding and put it above our bed in a black frame and have been trying to decide which photo to choose. I think I am going to go with the above photo in black and white. Costco does blow up pictures for like, 2 bucks. AWESOME! I hope Chris likes what I have picked out for our new bedroom!

No comments: