Sunday, July 20, 2008

Animal Planet Expo













My sister took Landon and me to the Animal Planet Expo in Salt Lake on Saturday. It took us 45 minutes at least to park, it was really stinkin hot out, and the lines for everything were way too long but we had a pretty good time and everything was absolutely free. We got these silver animal tags with our name and numbers on it (I put Landon's on his packback and mine that says "Brown" on our key ring) and some other fun prizes. I think Landon's favorite thing was when he found a puppy sleeping underneath a sign. She belongs to a worker there and she had no problem letting Landon pet her for a few minutes. He was so cute and gentle with her. The first thing we did was take our picture in front of a green screen. We thought it would just be a picture of the three of us but after we had the picture taken, my sister told me we would be with a bunch of other people on a couch. They gave us the password to get the picture off the internet and it is the most ridiculous thing. What would anyone do with a picture like this?! I had a good laugh out of it. It was fun to be with Britt and the slurpees after being in the 100 degree weather was heaven! Thanks sister.

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

haha that is a cute picture of you and landon in the animal whole.