Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wedding dresses.

Flower girl Dress
Merissa, Chris' neice, is going to be our flowergirl. Hopefully it fits her because she lives in North Carolina and has not even tried it on!
Bridemaid Dress
Here is Alisha in the almost finished bridesmaid dress. I think the white socks really put it together ;) My grandma finished 3 of the dresses in Utah, Kelli's is the only one left to do and my Uncle is going to do it here in Washington.

My wedding dress


Last but certainly not least is MY WEDDING DRESS!!! These pictures were taken the night before I went to get it altered. I also have a gorgeous veil and pearl/diamond headband (thanks Lesh!) that really tie it all together. I will go in for my second fitting on the 22nd. I didn't realize that I would need so many alterations but it is really worth it.


1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

eww why did you put that picture up! I love your dress! You are going to look so beautiful. Ummmm what if Chris gets on here and looks at your dress?