Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Jogging Buddy


I have always wanted a jogging stroller so I could take Landon with me running since he is pretty much with me all day and I have no time to work out by myself but those things are just too darn expensive. My mom found one at the DI in Utah for 20 bucks and I was able to take it home with me on the plane on the way home from Utah last month. It's way too bulky and big to take shopping or anything but it works great for walks/runs and we already have 2 other strollers for shopping and whatnot anyway. I promised myself that I would take Landon walking or running everyday so I could get in shape and we could both get some fresh air and so far, I have been doing pretty good about taking him for walks on the days that are nice but have only gone jogging once. So today, I jogged to the closest store, Safeway, and we got some snacks. Pretty regularly, we walk to Safeway to get something if we need/want it but today I ran almost the whole way there which is a big deal for me. I can't believe how long it's been since I actually ran outside, not on a treadmill. It felt gret and Landon loved the smooth ride. I am going to try to run even further or just longer around the block everyday before the wedding. If I could lost just 10 pounds, I would be such a happy girl!

No comments: