Monday, May 12, 2008

The countdown begins!

There is less than 6 weeks left until the big day and we are super excited (and stressed!) There isn't too many things left to do.

Today we went to the Men's Warehouse and had Chris and Travis fitted for their tuxes. I got butterflies when Chris was trying on the jacket with the white dress shirt. He is going to look so handesome! The tux cost was quite a bit more than we expected but we went ahead and ordered them anyway. Later, my mom and I went to a tux shop in Federal Way and it's about $100.00 cheaper so we are going to cancel our orders, get the deposit money back, and go ahead and get them there. They look like the exact same tuxes! We don't want to make people spend a ton of money to be in our wedding. Anyway, we were going to order a tux for Landon but thought maybe he wouldn't like the jacket and that it would be too hot so we decided to find a dress shirt, pants, and a little vest and tie. So the other day, my mom and I went to Burlington Coat Factory and found the shirt and pants for less than $15.00! We went to the DI today and found this vest for $3.00. We were going to use the vest as a pattern to make him one but I think the one we got will work just fine. Since there is fabris left over from the bridesmaid sashes, we are going to make Landon a little pink tie. I think it's going to be too cute on him and the fact that we got his oulfit for less than twenty bucks makes me happy. Especially because it will probably be the only time he'll wear it.


I never knew how much prepration there would need to be for this wedding. It's going to be a beautiful wedding but I will be glad when it is all over!



l

3 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

WOW! What a good deal. He is going to look so cute in that little outfit! I can wait to come to wa!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I'm glad you found a better deal on the tuxes- you were really stressed out. Landon is going to be such a grown up in his outfit!! I can't wait to see him :) I love that little bug!

{Rollins Family} said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! ADORABLE!
good luck and congrats on your big day!