Monday, April 28, 2008

No cavities, please!



Landon is doing such a great job with brushing his teeth at night. I brush his teeth and then let him brush while I am getting him ready for bed after his bath and he does a pretty good job!




I'm glad that I took my mom's advice and let Landon play with his very own toothbrush when he was just a baby. I would brush my teeth and he would sit and watch and pretty soon was mimicking what I was doing. I had boughten a 'Snoopy' 3 pack at the dollar store and they seem to work just fine. I let him play with the pink one at first and Chris was confused and kept asking me why I would give him a pink one but it was just to get him used to it! Now that is such a pro, he does use the boy colors Dad!!!



He is looking more and more like his daddy each day. Sometimes I only see Chris in him when he is serious like in this photo.

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

He does look like Chris! Everytime I see him he gets bigger and bigger! he is becoming a little man!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh he is so cute. He does look like Chris in this picture. I like him room in the background. The curtains are cute! I am making landon that star thing. What color of blue should I paint the frame? I want it to match.