Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Boom?

It seems like everyone around me is either pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or just had their baby and I LOVE IT!!!



My good friend Mandy just found out that she is pregnant with her first baby!!! I am way excited for her because she has been trying for quite a while now. She is really early on in her pregnancy so it will be tons of fun to watch her grow. I thought this picture was funny to post for this because the roles are now reversed. I am the bride and she is the preggy one!



My friend from junior high, Jessica, is due in about 4 weeks but is dialated already and starting to have contractions and her doctor said her baby could come any day. Her doctor told her the baby would be perfectly healthy if it came this early. She measures at about 6 pounds so hooray!! The picture above was from her shower in February. Her baby is touching my belly! HAHA. Her name is going to be Kaylie. I can't wait to meet her.





Chris' sister had her second baby in December and I was able to take a road trip to Montana to see her. They will be coming to stay with us from the end of May until after the wedding so it'll fun to have the girls around. Lexi will be 3 this summer and Hayley is almost 5 months old and such a little cutie!
Now the question is; whose next?!

1 comment:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

My sis in law is preggy and I just found out joes ex is 4 weeks too..everyone is pregnant! (I hope your sis is next!)